[Announce] Opportunity to learn more about Chameleon

Kate Keahey keahey at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 20 16:13:49 CDT 2014

There is a great opportunity to learn more about Chameleon and help shape the capabilities it will offer.

We will hold an NSFCloud worksop on December 11-12 in Arlington, VA.  The purpose of the workshop will be to: (1) inform the community about the two NSFCloud experimental facilities (Chameleon and CloudLab) and how they can be used for cloud computing research, and (2) provide an avenue for the community to influence the development of those facilities.

We would like to invite you to submit a short (1-2 page) position paper describing your research experiments and the platform they require by October 31st. Workshop participation will be based on the submission of such position papers. More information about the workshop, including a link to the submission page can be found here:

http://www.chameleoncloud.org/NSFCloudWorkshop/

We are looking forward to seeing you at the workshop!

Kate Keahey
Mathematics and CS Division, Argonne National Laboratory